Tuesday 26 May 2009

Me, and flowers?






Ever since I have had a decent camera I seem to be becoming more and more fascinated by flowers and trying to take a decent picture of them. I love it and now often wander off and leave G looking at other stuff until she almost has to remiond me that perhaps we should be moving on. Its amazing how interesting they are to photograph and I can't understand why I never looked before. Its as though just carrying a camera makes you look at things in a different way. Maybe us blokes should have to carry one all the time!
Listening to...........Queen "I'm in love with my car"
see you later.........

No comments:

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...