Social Media Explained



Ahh - I get it now......

see you later.

Listening to



Comments

Eolist Petite said…
i wonder where "blogger" plugs in?
dbs said…
I don't even eat donuts! ;)
Antares Cryptos said…
Like.

Is this yours?
Thank you for explaining Alistair.

I still don't have a clue.
Alistair said…
EP - mybe reminiscing about great doughnuts we've had....

dbs - Aye right!!! lol. If that's true you're missing an important food group in your diet. {But I don't get to eat them any more either}

AC Cheers - No The Lovely G sent it to me - she'd been passed it from a friend and thought it was funny. Feel free to pinch it if you like.

TSB - Anytime {and me neither really}

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Posts 2015/Threnody

The Sunday Posts 2015/In an Artist's Studio