Friday 24 December 2010

For Jono - Baby's first photo....


This is definitely one for full screen.........

Hullo ma wee blog,

I found this trawling the web. Its a lovely wee bit of natural film-making as it's predominately done by - well watch it and see.

I found myself laughing at the geeky inventiveness of the cameras, especially blizzard cam, which made me think of my bloggy pal Jono who I feel could well invent some idea like this.

So this ones dedicated to you Jono.

Cheers..........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Al, that was simply wonderful. The baby bear got a huge "Awwww" from my children. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Daisy said...

Of course I had to take a look too since you mentioned geeky jono might invent said geeky invention.

My lil one too watched the lil cub (breaking away from Wii game - that's a pretty big feat in and of itself! ;)

Daisy

Alistair said...

Glad you enjoyed it too guys......

Who {even wii - or wee, as we call it around here - engrossed small human type persons} could resist a little tale such as this.

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...