Wednesday 22 December 2010

A Challenge - Anyone For Ten-ish?



Hullo ma wee blog,

I've been trying to write a post this afternoon and failing. I've been goofing off, watching snow fall and worrying how The Lovely G would get home from Edinburgh. With delays and cancellations, her twenty minute journey home from work last night took almost three and a half hours! {Tonight was perfect time wise though. Odd that.... No snow yesterday and three and a half hours. Blizzards today and just half an hour!}

While doing this, as a bit of a diversion I've been dipping into the back catalogue of some of the blogs I follow and found myself wondering about my back catalogue of postings. So I thought I might send you all a challenge. There may be times in the next weeks when we have a few minutes to spare to read more perhaps than usual on a blog and this may be a way of finding out what bloggers think of their own blogs as well as giving new readers a taste of what we think our blog is about.

What are your favourite posts over the last year? What have you written that you're most happy with, proud of, satisfied by? Or what have you posted that gives you great memories or that you feel defines what your blog is all about? There might only be one or two or there may be loads of things that you've found satisfying. Why not post links to them - lets say a maximum of ten - and they must have been published this year

Here's mine... Oldest first.

1. Fear, reflected.........
2. Beautiful She sleeps.........
3. Gregory's Girl shaped my life..........
4. 153 Sqn. 29th April 1945 - 'Operation Manna'
5. Yesterday I heard a poem......
6. Whiskers at Dawn........
7. Go West Young Man
8. Black Agnes - Dunbar, 1338
9. The Fox And The Car In The Night..........
10. Of Mince and Men..........

See you later.

Listening to Runrig, 'Proterra'

2 comments:

Morning's Minion said...

I'll try to take you up on that--although several that I'm partial to are from 2009.
Creating "links" takes me forever!

Rebecca S. said...

I think I've read most of those on your list, and they are all good reads and worth spending some extra time on for your newer followers. Have a very Merry Christmas and all good things in the New Year!
Cheers,
Rebecca

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...