Saturday 5 September 2009

Pretty as a Picture 2

Hullo there ma wee blog,



Here's a wee walk through my photo galleries on my PC.

A flavour of me.




Cove Harbour - a pleasant mile away from the house and one of our favourite haunts.
Heritage, fishing, sea.




Auschwitz 1 main gate. We should never forget.

History, remembrance, values, honour and respect.

Life will always win through.





Beringen, Switzerland, from the Beringen Randenturm.

Family and our 2nd home.
Love and kinship.



Klosterli, the lovely G's Aunt and Uncles house in Beringen.

Sanctuary.





The Rhinefall, 2km from beringen.

Largest waterfall in Europe.

Water, nature, power, longevity.




Towards Torness, Peace.

An evening view from one of my favourite viewpoints.




Light on water.

I don't think I could ever live too far from the sea.

Spirit, place, heritage and harmony.




Hymn books, Lincoln Cathedral.

Words, history, architecture, spirit.






Craigmillar Castle, Edinburgh.

Scotland, history and heritage.




Elcho castle, Perth.

strength, beauty, nobility.




Smailhome, Scottish Borders.

Outlook perspective, security and scale.



Scone Palace, Perth.

Water on plants.

Life, succour, evolution.



East Lothian.

Home, love, peace.



Ballachuilish, Scottish highlands.

Beauty, wilderness, loss and liberty.



Dunbar, East Lothian.

Wind, sun, rain, salt air and Belhaven Brewery.



Beziers, Languedoc, France.

Faith, history, awakening, culture.



Cathar memorial, Minerve, Aude, France.

Als Catars
Faith, persecution, belief, determination and values.



see you later..............

No comments:

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...