Wednesday 9 March 2011

My First Guest Slot.

A totally unrelated picture unashamedly aimed at getting soppy cat lovers to open this post.


Hullo ma wee blog,

I was given the chance to write a guest post on 'e-clecticism', a blog I've followed for almost all the time I've been blogging myself. This is a first for me and I was chuffed that Jono felt that I was a safe enough bet to let me loose in his china shop as it were. It was posted today if you'd like to follow the link above. Jono's blog has been mentioned here before and I do recommend it for a regular visit as he doesn't half find some interesting stuff  down the back of the internet sofa.

Cheers for that Jono. It was fun.
see you later.

9 comments:

Nicky said...

Oh I'll head over there! Always fun to find an interesting new blogger to follow too!

Unknown said...

You're most welcome. I'm glad you took the time and I really love the post. ;-)

Elizabeth Rhiannon said...

Congrats...but I always believed you were an amazing writer/blogger. I'm goin' over to take a peek...

Alistair said...

Ha - Careful or my head'll swell up!!

thanks ER.

Antares Cryptos said...

Hi, Alistair,
I've seen your comments from time to time and enjoyed your post on time;)

Alistair said...

Hullo and thanks Antares Cryptos {nice name}

Thanks for commenting and stopping by. Jono's place is almost a daily fix for me. I stopped by yours earlier and realised I've seen it before. Maybe some of what you wrote stuck with me......

I'm glad you enjoyed my take on time.

Bovey Belle said...

Just going over to do some checking. For some strange reason the live traffic feed thinks I have moved to Stratford-on-Avon this week . . .

Alistair said...

Hullo BB - Ha, it does that to me all the time.

Antares Cryptos said...

Alistair, ditto on Jono.:)

There is a time meme going around.

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...