Tuesday 6 October 2009

Life, the universe and everything......




Hullo ma wee blog,

Aye, still up 4.20am.

Been scurrying through some of my favourite music to try and calm the demons while considering life, the universe and everything.

Would you like to listen?

Jon and Vangelis. Memories of years past. I really enjoy this usually with the sound up, headphones on and the lights down low. And a nice brandy seems to help it along sometimes but not at this time of the day......

Sometimes when thoughts are full of feeling I like to hide in fact. Maybe thats why I
I loved this piece from the moment I heard it.



And you may have noticed I'm a Monty Python fan.

You know what the Monty Python boys say.......



'Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition!'

Goodnight, God bless and may your God go with you - as one of my favourite comedians used to say.

Sorry been a bit maudlin tonight. Will try to be more upbeat next time perhaps.......

see you later........

No comments:

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...