Friday 22 January 2010

All Clear for Jessie...........


Hullo ma wee blog,

Having lost Bailey to a feline virus last week we took the precaution of having extensive blood tests done on Jess to check she was as healthy as she seems. Today the results came back from the lab to say that she is as fit as a fiddle.

We have been on tenderhooks since the vet explained that as the two lived together that there was a chance that Jess had been infected too, possibly through a bite given in one of the fairly rare scraps that they would have.

She got a big hug when given the news but the photo basically shows the reaction I got.

'Yea, and your point is?'

Still there are two of us breathing easier as a result.

see you later.

Listening to the soundtrack to the film 'The Insider'

2 comments:

Big Swifty said...

Super news, my www friend! (That's white wispy whiskers, not you Al!)

Morning's Minion said...

I'm releived to hear that Jess is healthy--I had worried that feline leukemia might be the culprit in Bailey's decline and death. Our animal friends find their way into our affections and into the routine of our days and nights--so hard to part with them when the time comes.

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...